Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wandering Around in Gwanghwamun

Trip to Seoul



The view of Gyeongbokgung palace from outside the gate.


On our second day in Seoul, we went to the Gyeongbokgung Palace. It was a very BIG place. If you wanna go there during summer, don't forget to bring along an umbrella and a bottle of water with you. 

We arrived there just in time to watch the performance by the guards of the palace. When watching the show, we can imagined how the ceremony held by the guards long time ago. The show is free but if you wanted to go inside the palace, just prepared KRW 2400 for the entrance fee (this only applied if you go there in group trip ticket).


One of the guard will played the big drum indicates that the show were about
to start.

The guards entered the palace.

Somewhere near the palace.



Panglima garang !

This museum is inside the palace territory. 


After the visit to the palace, we went to Gwanghwamun Square. We were lucky on that day because there were a street performance on martial arts. It's quite awesome though. I was preoccupied watching the performance and they gave a can of Redbull for each audience. 

After watching the performance, we went to try the King outfit at that very place for free. That ahjumma called us all 'yeapo'. Goshh... *blushing*
Here's some of the photo at Gwanghwamun Square.





The 16 of us.

A photo with ahjumma. Saranghae ahjumma. :D

Our lunch.

After we had our lunch, we all went to Namsan Tower. We divided ourselves into 2 groups. One group went there by bus while the other one went up there by cable car. Me. I used the cable car. The price for the cable car was KRW 6000 for one way and if you wanted to buy a return ticket, the price would be KRW 8000. It's your choice.

*

After reaching up there, we were amused by the environment. So, this is the famous dating spot in Korea (I guess so). A lot of couple 'lock' their lock up there. I took my marker and scribble my name and our initials at the lock, chair, glass and etc. 
LULZ..


SCV Saje. My class.

MPM 2010/2012

Heart-shape sitting position.



"Oooppss.. I think I broke the chair..."

Nidzam-Azie




 Z : What a tiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.