Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Amused by Technology and Fashion

Trip to Seoul



Our third day in Seoul. I was getting sick. Fortunately, I brought along Panadol Actifast.  The least it can do was to keep me healthy for a day. Anyhoo, our first destination of the day was Samsung d'light. My oh my, I was amused with all the gadgets by Samsung. On the display counter was Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE and Note 2. And that was on the first floor. Actually, the first floor was the shop for Samsung. We went to the second and third floor to see the exhibition. The exhibition was awesome! 

I think it's hard to explain by words. Let's the picture do the talking...

In front of Samsung d'light


We can write anything on the floor via the computer next to it.

There's also AR implemented on this floor. But it can only be viewed on the
screen in front of it.

We can capture our photo by using the camera provided there. For us,
that would be camwhore time!

After 2 hours in Samsung d'light, we walked to the nearest subway and went to Ehwa. At there, we were separated for more than 2 hours. Me and Rawiey ate our lunch at the Fashion Street. Ohyeah. Fashion Street is located in front of Ehwa Woman's University. There were a lot of shoes, clothes and accessories sell at the street. 

My first time eating a Bimbimbap. Unni, daging kasi tepi.


I can say that, this university is very beautiful. Unfortunately, I can't explore more of this university as I was very tired and it was a very hot day. 

At the fashion street, I was gaga over the shoes there. The price was quite cheap. You can get KRW 19000 for the latest shoe design. I wanted to buy a pair of handmade shoes. Unfortunately, most of the shoes sold there were having a pig skin lining. 
Too bad. Tsk tsk tsk.

After can-only-watch the shoes, we all gathered back and went to our next university. This university is huge. You can get lost in there. And of course, same as at Ehwa's, I didn't explore much at the Yonsei University. 


Then, we all walked to this place where the river is situated. I forgot the name of the river but I think the picture will tell you guys which river I was talking about.

Photobombed by Fai -.-

A for Azie
We all stayed at the river till Maghrib and went back to the guesthouse. The next day will be my turn to cook. So, Rawi, Mira and I went to Paris Baguette to buy a few loaf of breads. We were looking forward for Day 4 though. Stay tuned!

Banana Milk. Yummm..



Z : The whole day looking for this banana milk. It's so delish that we bought loads more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.