Monday, July 8, 2013

To Incheon We Go

First Day in Seoul.

After wondering around all across Malaysia, I dream to set my foot oversea. And for the first time in my life, I flew out from this country. My first country destination was South Korea.
On 29th of June, at 1AM, we took a flight from KUL to ICN and arrived at 8.25AM (Korea time zone). Just minus 1 hour, there, you got had the Malaysia time zone. 

At Incheon Airport

When we arrived at Incheon Airport, we need to take a train from the arrival gate towards the main terminal. See how big the airport is. There are more than 100 gates and you can get lost in there. Phewww... 

We took our breakfast at the main terminal. The cafe is called Doubuk (if I'm not mistaken). I ordered Shrimp Porridge and shared it with Amy. The price is KRW 8000. It's a big portion and I don't think I can finished it all by myself. (Tak sedap pung -.-)



Shrimp porridge

At 11AM, we bought our bus ticket at one of the counter in the terminal. While waiting for the bus, there was this ahjussi talking in Korea to Timah. 
I was there, staring. *krik krik krik*
Talk about the language barrier.

It took us more than an hour to get to the guesthouse from the airport. 
We stayed in Korea Central Backpacker for a week. It's quite cheap living there. We divided the cost among us and paid RM 3++ per pax. And the owner, Yong, and his staff, Shay, are friendly. It felt like home. The guesthouse was complete with washing machine plus dryer, kitchen, shower, and more. The most important things are, it's near to a subway and situated in the middle of a lively Hyehwa.

Our beloved guesthouse for a week

No need to lock the door with 'mangga'. Just hit the code
and the door will open.

We didn't do much on our first day as almost all of us were tired and had a jet-lag. It's a 6 hours and 30 minutes bahh...



Trip to Seoul


Z : There's more to go. Here goes nothing...

2 comments:

  1. What was you doing there? Vacation or jalan2 cari pasal. ;) Just a passing by old friend

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.