Friday, July 12, 2013

Fun Day in Lotte World

Trip to Seoul


It's day 4 in Seoul. The day that we all had been waiting for. 
Anyway, it's my turn to cook. Mira, Rawiey and I cooked a simple breakfast and made some sandwiches to be brought along to our next destination.

Our destination for the fourth day was Lotte World. Yay.




It was a rainy day. We almost postponed our trip to Lotte World. Lucky for us, at 10 AM, the rain stopped. We packed our stuffs and getting ready for all the fun we're gonna had. 

I didn't remember how long the trip to Lotte World was but who cares. We were having the time of the semester. Upon arriving the ticket counter, we were surprised to see the price for entering the venue. It has increased KRW 4000 over the year. Luckily, when we bought the T-Money, it has a 10% coupon in it. After using the coupon, we only need to pay KRW 39600.



The castle

When entering Lotte World, we were jaw-dropped to see the huge theme park. I snapped some of the photos before putting all my stuffs in the locker. A few tip for some of you who don't know Hangul, just prepare KRW 1000 for the small locker and follow the illustrated-instruction.


*All the photos taken were using my handphone camera. I didn't bring my DSLR though. So, enjoy the photos that I had. 




The parade. Usually took place at noon.

Perauk-coaster

I didn't have time to snap the photos all the games that I played but I was assure that I played almost all the adventure game indoor except the Jungle Adventure (they had their inspection on that very day. gahhhhh!!)

It was raining outside and that's why we can complete all the indoor games. 

At 4PM, the rain stopped. We all went outside and saw that the games were opened one by one. Firstly, we went to watch a musical show in the castle. Too bad, there's no subs. All the puppets were talking and singing in Hangul. I just stare at them and krik krik krik. Anyway, it was fun to hear them talking and we did our own subs too. :D

After watching the show, we saw that there's a few game that had been opened. We tried the swing. The first outdoor game. My oh my. I had a dizzy playing that game. Then, they played Bungee Drop. I didn't play this game because I don't like this kinda game. Of course we didn't forget the attraction of Lotte World which were Atlantis Adventure, Gyro Swing and Gyro Drop. Gyro Drop was close on that day. 

Bungee Drop

Gyro Drop

Atlantis Adventure. This roller-coaster is quite unique. They had 2 carousels and 8 passengers can sit in each carousels. There were 16 of us. Cun cun bahh. The sitting itself are just like riding a motorbike. It doesn't warm up like any other roller-coaster once the bell rang. It just shoot and halt whenever it wants. And there you go. The best ride evaaahhh! (Exaggerating a lil bit but it's true).

Gyro Swing. To see the swing in action scared me a lot. It's not just me, but the other 11 of us too. Only the 4 of us were dare enough to play da Gyro Swing. Then, it started raining again. We all run to the indoor themed-park and stuffed some foods in our stomach. 
Goshh. We played til drop til we forgot to take our lunch. 
Anyhoo, we solat at the locker room and took our lunner (lunch + dinner). 


Timah in front of Gyro Swing

Baz preparing GoPro on Sapik for Gyro Swing

I heard Gentleman by Psy on the Magic Stage. I know it was only some performance prepared by the management. Goshh. The performance was superb. Even though I didn't understand a word what they were saying, but it's still an eye-candy. Teehee.

Halfway through the show, Baz wanted to skate at the ice-rink. I didn't wanted to leave the show. Because we all need to move everywhere in a group, the girls left the show and watched Baz skate. The price for skating was KRW 14000 and the skate rent was KRW 5000. Before Baz and Sapik skated, there was this laser show for about 15 minutes. Even the laser show was awesome. 


Laser show

We, the girls, left the show for this.

We all went back at 10PM. It was a tiring yet a fun day for us. 


Z : Lotte World is a must-go place if you guys wanna visit South Korea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.