Saturday, June 21, 2014

Back to PSM

Perhentian Escapade


It was my last day in the island. Which means that a few hours left to go back to the reality. I took one last strolled at the beach and had a breakfast at the nearby stalls. The stalls besides Sunrise Guesthouse was quite cheap and it's delicious too. Nothing much to say but I felt sad as I need to face Mr PSM, again.

It was raining in the morning. Thus, the sea was quite wave-y. The next thing I knew, it felt like in a roller-coaster ride without a seat-belt. Luckily I was sitting next to the handrail and I had something to hold on during those bumpy rides. For those who are having seasick, make sure you popped up a pill to ease your dizziness.

Arrived at Kuala Besut jetty around noon and freshen up at the nearby mosque. I need to get back to KL ASAP as I had an interview on the next morning. Getting a bus from Kuala Besut jetty was easy but the time they provided was only after 8PM. Therefore, my friend helped me to find a bus which leave in the evening (3:30PM). Thanks God I found one at Jerteh. It was a Union Express.

Arrived safely at Putra at 12AM. Sleep tight because I had a job interview in the morning. Zzzzz

A video edited by Azim using his GoPro Hero3+.
Ahhh. Memories. Enjoy. 
Here is the one with the audio.



Z : 15-17 June, 2014 was my Perhentian Getaway. Next adventure will be coming soon. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.