Friday, February 10, 2012

The Journey of The Foursome


Sabah BAHH!


Definitely, this is the most longest post ever about my trip to Sabah. I'd even separated it in different parts. Anyway, I don't give a damn. It's my place to crap, right?

Tajuk cam gampang je kann?

This is nothing to do with NSFW. Just our trip to Ranau in exaggerated way. :D

Kundasang during sunset

In a fast moving car from KK to Ranau via Kundasang, I watched the scenery which was so beautiful. Watching sunset, mountain, greenery and fog. We turned off aircond and tuned in the mother nature. The air was so damn cold and it was a bumpy ride.

*******

The next day, our first journey began with hot springs. It is situated in Poring. And again, this post will be full with photos. 

just me posing infront of Poring admin office.


It was an awesome day for a hot spring day. Paid MYR3 for the entrance fee and another MYR15 for slide pool (only the boys), another MYR3 for canopy walk then we off for fun in Poring. Oh ya, don't forget to pay another MYR5 if you were going to bring along your camera/handycam. 
The boys were having so much fun splashing in the waters and cuci mata. And as for me, I'm not gonna sat at the corner and bored myself to death. I jumped into the tub and soaked my feet with the hot springs. Wee...

look at that steam. my camera couldn't capture it at its best mode.
i'm still learning using dslr.
who says P-day ruined my day?
Lefty is the hot spring and it was effing hot. Need the cold water (righty)
to stabilize the temperature. 
LOL. Menggediks di kolam. And this was their action caught red-handed by
my red dslr.

While waiting for the boys to get changed, I wandered around the hot springs. We were off to get some actions in the jungle. For a canopy walk of course.

Stuffs you can do here. You gotta pay for some of the activities above.
"Take nothing but photographs. Leave nothing but footprints"
Hell yeah, I did both!
Open bath tub. The private one cost MYR15 per head.
Proved that I had been here. XD
Random photos.
To the canopy walk.


The canopy walk was a tiring one. That will be my first and the last one in Poring. Anyway, it's worth my MYR8 (including the camera fee). I walked in the jungle by using slippers not knowing that the floor was slippery from the rain. Mud were everywhere and I was quite afraid that my slippers couldn't last longer. Dafuq! I just bought that slippers bahh! If I knew that was the track, I would bring along my rubber shoes.

Legend nih. Jungle trekking using slippers.
Pokok Kapas.


We walked for almost 30 minutes and on our way, I snapped lotsa photos. I'm not going to waste my MYR5 on camera fee by letting my camera dangling around my neck. No uh!
From the jungle floor til the canopy walk, I saw lotsa flora and little of fauna. I really didn't want to meet any fauna. Not in the mood to be friendly with them yet. 

View from the canopy walk.
Up on the tree. So high liao~
Vandalism is not allowed here. Conserve the nature.
If you had acrophobia, just save your
MYR3 on something else.
Waterfall.
Flora

After almost 3 hours at the hot springs, we went to Ranau for lunch. We were damn hungry dude and Ranau was the only place to find cheap foods. Seriously, I had been told by Izyan's mom not to buy food from Kundasang because it's gonna be damn expensive. We need food for the rest of the day. Still a long way to go.

Look at the parking line. Even the Hilux had some space behind there.
Only in Ranau guys.


Our next journey, we stopped at Kundasang Memorial War. What I can say is, nothing is free nowadays. Yup. Need to pay the entrance fee worth MYR2 just to go in there. We paid and went inside. It felt like going to Australia. Maybe because of the flags in front of the gate. There are 3 gardens inside it namely English, Australia and Borneo garden. The view was so beautiful. Unfortunately, it was cloudy and the clouds were covering the peak of Mount Kinabalu.

In front of the gate.




I thought it was a fake one. I'd been trolled..
Look at the signature up there. An expensive signature.





"Once I plucked, considered sold for MYR100"
Borneo garden.
The names that served the war.
Clouds behind there covering the peak.


Pantang tinguk kamera.

The grass is OFF lim~~~
opps, terpijak suda. 
Just a little warning to you guys when visiting the Kundasang War Memorial,

DON'T EVER PICKED ON THE FLORAS BECAUSE IT'S GONNA COST YOU LOTSA MONEY!

Kundasang roadside.


Without wasting anymore time, we dashed to Kinabalu Park. And again, we need to pay another MYR3. But before that, we stopped by the roadside and took some photos of the mountain. 

After had some eyegasm on the scenery at Kundasang roadside, we continued to festive our eyes at Kinabalu Park. I didn't know how much I spent already on that day. But all of it were worth it. It was so frustrating that I couldn't climb the mount. Somehow, someday I'm gonna conquer the Mount Kinabalu. I wished that I can fulfilled it before I graduated.

The peak was covered by Awan Nanonano...
At Timpohon View
Freaking cold man~!

The foursome.
4095.2M

First encounter of time capsule.
Open on 1st Oct 2020.





Lotsa photos right? If you wanted to see what I saw and to feel what I felt...
Save some moolah and if you're lucky, you can climbed the mount and go to all of these places. There's this place I wanted to go but we were running out of time. This place looks almost like New Zealand. Maybe some other time.

*******

The only sunset that I managed to capture in a fast moving car.

It was starting to get dark (Sabah bah. Cepat gelap) and we better off to KK. But before that, we didn't want to miss our chance by and visited the UpsideDown House. The entrance fee is MYR10. Fortunately, if you shows your student card, you can get half priced.

During our visit to the house, it was their 4th day after Grand Opening. Everything inside the house were upside down. And we had been told that they started building the house from August 2011 and the hardest part was putting the sewing machine upside down. It was so interesting. UNFORTUNATELY, no cameras are allowed in the house. 
Outside, YES. Inside, A BIG NO! 
I even suggested to the admin to allow the tourists take some photos inside it by charging them some fees.

Grr...


Look at the plate number. At first I thought they gonna put 'SS' or 'SAA'.
But what didchu know, it's from Johore.


Snapped from outside.

From Tamparuli, we were speeding to Beufort and met up at Ella's house for dinner.
We went back at 1AM and it was officially, ONE TIRING DAY!

The foursome with Ella.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.