Friday, February 10, 2012

8000 Feet

Sabah BAHH!


My last part of the journey. After 9 days of hu-haing in Sabah my journey came to an end. My last 2 days were staying at Aunty Jessemine's house at Eden Heights. 

I'm not gonna posted a long one but here it is. After 2 years, they're all grown up.
BTW, Aunty Jessemine was my mom colleague during the old days and anjang used to baby-sat her children.

Danish Hakim, Darjah 2 already

Nur Dania, Darjah 5 already

How time flies faster than I thought. 

The last day in Sabah, I did a little shopping for my family, peeps and him.
My flight was at 4.35PM but the plane flew at 5PM and I arrived around 7.15PM.

A long boring flight so I took an arrow to the knee out my red camera.



Babai Sabah. 
More than 8000 feet above sea level
Where was this place? I know this is in Peninsula Malaysia.
Super AWESOMEE!


Goodbye Sabah. 
See ya again next time.
Til then, GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.