Thursday, February 9, 2012

Beach, Please!

Sabah BAHH!




After 3 days giving the students some motivational talk. Now, it's our turn to have some fun motivation. The four of us went for an island getaway. We bought a ticket to two islands namely Mamutik and Manukan. I paid MYR28 while the others paid extra MYR15 because they wanted to snorkel. 

Before off to the first island which was Mamutik, we need to pay a tax cost MYR3.80.
Then, we can enjoy the sun.
Woohoo~~


Just me otw to Mamutik island
South China Sea 
In a fast moving speedboat.
Splash.
This fish looks weird.

We arrived at Mamutik Island 15 minutes later. Before entering the island, we need to pay MYR3 each for the island tax. 
The boys get changed and I didn't. Dafuq! I went to the island at the wrong time. The boys were snorkeling and as for me, I was mesmerizing by the beauty of the scenery. No time to waste. DSLR came to the rescue and killed my boredom.



IDK what the heck is this.

The gedik boys.


Playing with the sand. 
Tinggi-tinggi
We were enjoying our time there for almost 2 hours. At 12PM, we need to go to the jetty and off to another island. Manukan Island until 4PM. I can live with that.
Just another short trip by using the speedboat, then we could enjoy more memento in Manukan Island. Before entering the island, the guest needs to pay another MYR3. But then, if you guys already paid the tax from the previous island, we can enter the next island like a boss. No need to pay a buck.


Like a boss!

There were lotsa sexayy pinoy playing volleyball by the beach. And the boys were being boys. Dapat cuci mata la katakan. And as for me, I was hunting for foods. Damn hungry dude! The price for the food was effing expensive (regarding that I'm a student). Who care about the price if we need to cater our dear stomach.
(Actually, the price food in Tioman was more expensive than in Manukan Island)


snooze time!


After ate our lunch, we rest by the beach side. The boys, sempat tido jap. Whereas, I sat on the sand under the tree, took a book from my bag and read it. Boring stuff to do by the seashore while you can have lotsa fun. And again, why did I having my P-day on the island trip... :(


My duty was not only to take tonnes of
photos but to take care of their
belongings too. Grr...
The view from Manukan Island.

At 4PM, need to go back to the mainland.
Harapkan org yg amek gambar nih tere dgn DSLR dier lagi power dari i,
tp outcome dier hampeh. Photo after being edited.


At 4PM, as signed in the contract with the Green Holiday, we need to get our asses off the island. Whole day in two islands has made my day. This can only be mean that I can cancelled my trip to Pangkor Island before the next sem starts.
It was a rough journey back to the mainland. Menongkah arus. It was a windy day and you know right what happened to the sea water during windy day. The waves were getting rough on us and in my mind, I only think...

MUST PROTECT MY CAMERA FROM THE WAVES.

Arrived at Jesselton Point safe and sound with some sea water wetting my t-shirt.
T-shirt basah xpa, asal bukan kamera.
We took some photos there and wondering where to go next.



Busy mereka mengalahkan MPM. Err...
Me without the phone. 
Me and the gedik boys

Finally, we made a decision to go to took some photo at Suria Sabah and went to the food stall near the Philippine Market aka Pasar Filipina.

Look at the size of that lobster...
Before we set off to SMAKK, we walked to the night market and did a little window shopping. Haris did a lot of shopping and I was his adviser in buying stuffs for his gf. 


At the night market.


After window shopping, we hang around outside Centerpoint and did a lot of cursing back then. The details, only the four of us knew the real stories. Lazy to post it in here and in any other social network sbb boleh buat sakit hati. GRR...

*

We waited for Saleh's brother to fetch us and then he sponsored us supper at Yoyo Cafe.
If in Peninsular Malaysia, CoolBlog is very famous chain store. Whereas, in Sabah or Sarawak, there are no CoolBlog. In Sabah, Yoyo is very famous and it's delish too. It offers  toast and it was also a great place to hang out. Dah macam Starbucks pun ada



My first encounter of the latest 50cent coin.

Chocolate Milk Tea


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.