Friday, January 24, 2014

Krabi Getaway

Krabi Getaway


Ohmaigosh! Ohmaigosh! OH. MY. GOD!
I. AM. IN. KRABI!
<sila baca in a shrieking tone bagi perempuan. Yang laki takyah.>

I arrived in Krabi around 1PM from Phuket. I didn't sleep much during the journey because I was too excited. Krabi kot. (Plan asal nak ke Krabi lepas hantar thesis, tapi tak sangka leh pergi awal tahun. Hehe.)

Sampai je kat hostel, terus g kat ayun nih.

We stayed in Ao Nang Backpackers. Finally, I stayed in a female dorm. It's quite small but comfortable. Just for two nights bha. After arriving at the backpackers, I went to the restaurant just across the road and had my lunch there. The name of the menu is too long, so I'll tag a photo along this post. Oh yeah, the name of the restaurant is Ting Restaurant. The food is quite good there.

Tuuu. Belakang tu. Ao Nang Backpackers.

Ape ntah nama menu nih. Tapi campor dengan teh o ice tu 100 baht


At 4:30 PM, we hit the beach. Ao Nang Beach. It's so beautiful. Lesser human beings and dogs than in Patong Beach. I watched the sunsets and went back to the hostels. It's so God damn beautiful. After strolling at the beach, we all went back, hungrily. We went to the beach by using tuk-tuk and went back by foot. Oh ya, if you use the tuk-tuk, it's only 20 baht or MYR 2 per pax.

Ao Nang beach

Chillax at the beach, babe. 


Selepas berenang, kita amek gambar kat tugu apentah
ni dulu.

Surreal.

Swasdee...

Tuk-Tuk Besaq!

Macam tempat isi minyak, katanya.


The journey by foot was awesome as we stopped at every shop along the way. I surveyed the price for souvenirs and massage, duhhh! 


We came to Krabi just at the right time. During weekend, there's a night market at Ao Nang. The prices for foods, t-shirts and stuffs are quite cheap here. I bought Aly's and Faiz's t-shirt for 100 bhat. Not each, but for both of 'em. There's this stall here that sells teh tarik. The teh tarik is quite tasty. I tried green tea tarik and chocolate tea tarik. Anddd besides the teh tarik stall, there's a stall selling pancakes. I tried chocolate, banana, caramel and honey pancake. (Of course la dalam 10 tu ada yang beli kan. I tukang rasa je. Heee)


I thought of buying some stuffs on my last night in Krabi. But then, Kak Jiha told me that 'Azie, nanti esok letih camne? Kate nak pergi massage kan esok...' I couldn't agree more. I bought all the stuffs that I need and wandering around Ao Nang til late night.


Chocolate pancake.
Sah-sah lah baju ni takde jual kat Malaysia. -.-
(Photo by Isang)

Just us. Kat depan stall mamat (middle) jual teh tarik berperisa.
(Photo by Azim)

Mereka kata saya anti-social. Tetapi hakikatnya, mereka semua sama je
pabila jumpa WiFi. Grrr..





Z : I shopped til drop! Teehee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.