Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Island Hopping

Krabi Getaway


Woot! Woot!
I woke up quite early today even though all of us slept late last night. It's time for island hopping. We chose Phi Phi Island trip package. Around 7:30 AM, there's a bus picked us up at in front of our hostel. Then, the bus will hop from a hotel/backpackers/resort to another hotel/backpackers/resort (well, sesapa yang amek pakej tu la).

This bus don't have any windows and aircond. It's fresh air, bebeh!


We gathered at Ao Nang beach and departed from the pier around 9 AM. We went for island hopping by speedboat. Here we go...

At our first pit-stop, we went to Bamboo Island. OH.MY.GOD! The white sandy beach. The crystal clear turquoise water. Gahhh!! The others went for swimming and snorkeling while I did some photoshoot. Well, the first pit-stop took about half an hour, so, there was no point for me to swim. Thus, I took lotsa photos. Anyway, these were the only photos that I took with my iPad. The rest were still in Syafiq's DSLR, Anis' camera and Azim's gopro.

Turun dari speedboat.
You jump, I jump. 
Swimming ke photoshoot? 
Crystal clear.
Acah-acah photoshoot gila-gila.

After 30 minutes had past by, we went to our Boat 15. Our next pit-stop was Viking Cave. Tuk, our tourist guide, told us that the Viking Cave is a place where people collecting the bird nests. Besides that, he also told us that there's also some ancient wall paintings in there. Tapi, ni lalu je. Tak singgah pun.

Then, the speedboat moved to our next pit-stop which was Loh Samah Bay. We didn't literally stop for a swim or go to the beach, just sight-seeing. Watched the other tourists from the other boats snorkeling at the area. Haha. I can't wait for my turn to snorkel.

At the Loh Samah Bay. 
Aaahhh... The clear water at Pileh Bay. It's a lagoon. 

Our next pit-stop was Maya Bay. The driver of the speedboat was quite awesome. He can parked his boat from backwards. There were a lotsa speedboats and long-tail boats there. We reached the beach and were informed that this is the place where The Beach was filmed.

Me; the one who wore the fedora hat.
(Photo by Azim)
SMILE :)
(Photo by Afdhal)


Z : Weyh, agak-agak ada shark tak nanti?
Azim : Mesti la ada.
Black : A'ah. Laut Andaman kot.
Z : Ok. Dah start takut.  


After we had some fun at Maya Bay, we went to the Monkey Beach. Nope. Not another sun-tan stuffs.
I put on my life jacket. Tighten it up. Put on the band around me head and stand at the edge of the boat. *ka-bushhhh*
There, I jumped into the open water. I put on my goggles.
Okay, my feet couldn't reach the seabed. (Sah-sah tak boleh nak sentuh dasar laut. Nak mampus ke apa pijak coral tuh).
Let's keep swimming. Ohh look, it's Dory and lotsa more fishes.
Omo, it's been a long time since I went for a snorkeling. The lastest one was in Sabah, a year back with le MPM familia.
The turquoise water, the corals and the fishes. Ahhh... I wish the time given was longer. 40 minutes were not enough bha.

After that 40 minutes of snorkeling, I went up into the boat and we all went to Phi Phi Island for lunch. Don't worry. It's Halal. Tom yum dia, perghh, sedap babe. We ate a lot. Duhh... We had been snorkeling for about 40 minutes, dah confirm la lapo nak mampus. After we ate, we strolled down the beach. I really can't believe that I stepped on Phi Phi Island beach. (Tampar muka berkali-kali. Ok. Ini tipu).
Did I ever told you that I was the youngest among the rest. Yup. The youngest. ANDDDD they loved to bullied my. There was a swing tied up on a tree. I climbed on the swing and I asked them to push me as my feet can reached the ground. The next thing I knew, I was spinning and swinging in the air. Oh gosh. WHY?

Our last pit-stop before we reached the mainland was Hin Klang. It's time for a snorkeling session, again. Tuk reminded us that we can't be in a stand-up position here as the corals are tall. I was quite scared. Ye la. Kot-kot terpijak coral.

Azim : Z, tolong pegang ni (gopro) jap. 
Z : Ohh. Okay!  

Ape lagi, gopro was in my hand. Selfie je la. Azim's gopro was fulled with my selfie photos and videos. Hehhh. Okay. Here's one of 'em. By the way, I only do selfies when I'm on a vacays.

Currently.
Best. Selfie. Ever!
(Photo by Azim) 


After 40 minutes of snorkeling, we all went up into the boat and get our asses off to the mainland. I had been bullied, kaw-kaw, by Azim. Black and the rest were laughing at me. Jatuh saham I. Dah la dok depan mamat handsome. Wuuu...

We arrived at Noparathara Beach around 4:30PM and went back to the hotel/backpackers/resort by the same bus that sent us to Ao Nang Beach. Reached the hostel and the owner told us that there's no water for a while. I updated my photos in my Instagram while waiting for the water to flow from the tap. Grrr...

Noparathara Beach.


That night, we went to Cabai Thai Restaurant. Makan besar bai. After that so-call makan besar, the other went back to the hostel. I had planned before the trip that I wanted a massage. And I had it. Thanks to Afdhal, Syams, Isang, Safuan and Syafiq for being my bodyguards. HA HA HA.

I went to Dear Massage and Beauty Salon for an oil massage. Then, I asked the owner, what's the different between oil and milky massage? She told me that milky massage is good for the skin. And immediately, I changed from oil to milky massage. It's still the same price. 300 baht or MYR 30 for an hour. Full body. Mana nak cari full body milky massage for MYR 30? Kat Malaysia, urut kaki for half and hour baru boleh dapat MYR 30 tau...

Makan besar. La sangat.

This is my masseur. 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

During my island hopping trip, there were these 3 guys. Quite an eye-candy. One of them was Korean. He's bringing his girlfriend. So, outta my list. Next was a Caucasian. He's with his girlfriend too. Then, there's this guy sat in front of me. Right in front of me. He came with his brother and dad. I knew he's younger than me. Well, it's not a crime to have a few glance at him for the whole trip. Right? 

In the boat, I sat beside Black and Kak Jiha. FYI, they're a married couple.  
Z : Kak Jiha, tengok depan tu. Cuci mata. Heeee...
Kak Jiha : Ape lagi Z.
Black : Nape?
Kak Jiha : Tu ha. Z suka tengok budak yang depan tu.
Black : Alaaa Z. Die muda lagi dari you la.
Z : Apa salahnya. I pun nampak muda ape...
Black : Z, I pun tengok die selalu usha you jugak. (Sambil angkat muka, pointing his finger at me and said out loud) Nama dia Azie. 
Z : Ehh. Heeee.... 


During my second snorkeling session, I was not aware of my surrounding as I was busy capturing photos on the fishes. The next thing I knew, I bumped into something. I went up to get some air. Open up my goggles and looked in front of me. Ohh. It's him. Teehee...
 BTW, he's a Caucasian. 

*  *  *  *  *  *  * 

 Z : I still don't know how to swim. Blerghhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.