Sunday, January 24, 2016

Not Satisfied Enough (?)



Samui Escapade
Day 1: Travelling to Koh Samui


Our last day in Koh Samui. Supposedly, our flight was at 2-something PM and would probably be arrived in KLIA2 at 1530. Too bad our flight has been delayed til late evening. There goes my flight to SBW. Burn flight and terpaksa amek the first flight in next morning

So, when I bought our bus and ferry ticket, I did asked for a later time. Instead, they gave us the early morning ferry. We waited for the van to pick us up at the hotel at 8AM and went straight to the pier. But before that, I did asked Faris to go to the 7E and packed us some foods. Kompom lapar babe. I ate mine in the ferry. Should've bought two for me. 

Seatran Ferry

The journey was just like Day 1, but the inverse one. 

Van - Ferry - Bus - Flight

Oh yeah,  I almost forgot to mention that, we stayed at Chaweng Beach, I can say that the night life at the moment I went there is too quite. Lain kata, night life dia taklah life sangat

And here, is the video. 


Why I said I was not satisfied enough with this trip?
Well, I should've another few nights. I still wanted to explore Koh Samui. For anyone wanted to go to Koh Samui, please go and stay there for at least 3 nights. :)


Damaged for Day 3:
Food - THB 35 
Total - THB 35 (~MYR 4.26)


Z : I went to Koh Samui on 17 - 19 January 2016. Sangat tak puas hati. Patut tambah satu malam lagi. Tak puas explore lagi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.