Friday, January 3, 2014

Aly's First Day of School

My little sister went to her first day of school yesterday. I don't know how she'll survive her Primary 1 as she is a slow learner. When it comes to formal education, she is quite slow. Eja pun tak pandai lagi kot. Tapi cakap bahasa Cina, laju je mulut die. However, when it comes to imformal education, she's very fast to adapt the situation.

Mama just told me about her first day.
Here's the conversation between my mom and I.
(Aly, I hope you read this one day and laugh about it)



Z : Maa, camni hari first Aly tek? (How's Aly first day?)

Mama : Suka nya Zee. Sukk nya. (She loves it.)

Z : Ohh ya ka? (Oh really?)

Mama : Nya padah, cikgu bertukar-tukar jak. (She said there's lotsa teacher.) 
Well, of course laa. During her kindergarten, there were 2 teachers assigned for each class. 

Mama : Lepas ya nya padah gik, masa rehat nya jumpa abang Haziq, and kawan abang Haziq puji nya comel. (Then she said, she met Haziq during recess, and Haziq's friend compliment Aly about her cuteness.)

Z : HAHAHHAHA!

Mama : Lepas ya mama padah, tuk mesti cute sebab gigi nak? (It must be the front teeth that make her cute right?)

Z : Memang lawak. HAHAHAHA. Rasa mok muntah. 

Aly, my message to you is, sikboh nak menggatal polah Facebook dolok. Belaja jak sia. Tunggu dah tinggi macam Kak Zee baruk boleh polah Facebook k. (If Facebook is still famous during your time in the future.)

Here are some of her photos that I took from my mom's Facebook...









No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.