Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hornbill Night 2012




On 24th of March, Perwakilan Mahasiswa Sarawak (MASSA) had organize a dinner called Hornbill Night. Last year, this dinner was combined with Perwakilan Mahasiswa Sabah (PERMAS) and called Borneo Night. This year, the Borneo has separated. Don't get me wrong, seperated in term of Sabah (PERMAS) and Sarawak (MASSA) clubs in UTM. I bought a dress just for this event though. I don't want to make a comparison between these 2 dinners but if I make one, last year was more happening because of the combinations.


Last year, Mapius was the director. And this year, Fira was the director.


Entering DSI

Me & Chen


The MPMs.



Anyway, I like the effort on this year dinner because they manage to change the event from Banquet Hall to DSI ad-hocly. And 3 ministers from Sarawak were coming for this event. Even though Sarawak's CM and Datuk Fadhillah were sending their representatives, but the MYR10k cheque was a surprised to all.


Speech from our beloved Deputy Vice Chancellor Datuk T.

The YB.

The gimmick.

I wore my dress that night but that didn't stop me to take lotsa photos in front of the guests. Besides, a few days before the event started, one of the protocol unit asked me to be one of the informal emcee. I refused to be one of the emcee because I came to eat and I can't left my friends by themselves at the table.
:D


From UTM to YB
From YB to YDP Massa, Mapius. A surprised MYR 10k checque.
SaturdayNSunday without Rawiey.

The formal event ended at 11PM but the show still went on. The informal event held after that. Lucky draws and king and queen of the night were some of the activities held after the formal event has ended. 

Before Hornbill Night ended, we poco-poco til almost midnight. I danced. Damn. It's been a long time since I danced. Poco-poco is the only dance that I know how to dance. Too bad I don't have dancing in my blood.

And of course, cam-whore was a must in this event.


The Sabahans.
Azie with SaturdayNSunday

Chen, Rawiey and Azie were in the same tutorial during matriculation
period. And as for me, Chen was my roomate and Azie was my teamate
during ICT4Me. I didn't even knew Rawiey during KML time. XD

rawwrr...
F2T16 reunited!
Ilham, retis UTM.
Sabah's dance.
more here!

Z : I hope next year will be better than this year.

1 comment:

  1. Walau.. best ker cite nih.. nak tengok boleh?

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.