Monday, January 9, 2012

WhatIWant : An Island Getaway


What I really want right now is to take out my Baby Phat sunnies, wear a straw hat and feels the breeze in my hair, walk barefoot with white sands tickling between my feet and my red DSLR dangling around my neck.

Sitting at the bar while drinking ABC. Mingling with some strangers or read a book. But if that bores me, I'll go and captures the panorama and scenery. Island hopping and watching sunset would be nice too. Then, set off to the hotel and getting ready for a seafood dinner. And laze through the night.



*

Ouh yeah. I wanna travel alone without the interfere of works, academics and love matters. Let them find me after I had time for myself. Let them wonders whether I'm OK or not, am I in the best condition, am I safe, do I have money, can I survive there alone?

And I need some money and luck (especially for the hotel not in the full-house mode) to make all of these happens. 
I really need a vacation
An island getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.