Thursday, January 12, 2012

Burgundy

One of my resolutions for this year was 


Hehe.
My perangai during matric has come slowly inside me. Not that being shopaholic,
it just that

last Monday, before I went for DSA presentation,



I DYED MY HAIR, RED.
That's all.

I think there will be more to come. And this was one them. I had some crazayy stuffs I wanna do this year, tuck safely in my head.

*

Maybe some of you think that, 'Alaa, setakat dye rambut. Ade I kesah?'

But seriously, if my dad see this, he will gives me a few words.

No worry dad. I used 

Yakin dan Suci. XD Seriously, Shurah used henna in it.

One thing I like about Shurah was, it made my hair soft and I love it even though there are no vast of colour choices.
Teehee.



Z : My previous hair colour was Copper which I did in June 2010. Imagine the blonde. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.