Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Swimming With The Fishes

My recent trip to an island was freaking awesome. My trip with my fellow MPM was called ESTIJA (Ekspidisi Saja-Saja): Bukan sekadar berjalan.



 I knew that I’d not blogwalking or updated my blog for almost 3 days but here it is.
On 1st June, we departed from the MPM office at 4am. We were supposed to depart at 3am but the other driver, Elias, were late that morning. It was quite an eerie morning which was from UTM to Mersing. We weren’t using the highway because we didn’t want to pay the toll fee. Bagus nak? We arrived at Mersing around 7-something and ate our breakfast. And off to Tioman around 11am.

It was my first time arrived at Tioman and the beaches, the environments, the people there were quite amusing. FYI, my trip there were not a celebrity vacation which stayed in a chalet, but we camped at Nazri’s place. You might be surprised if I told you guys how much I spent at Tioman. It was below than MYR200 for 3 days 2 nights including the petrol and the ferry ticket.



In the evening, I did something that I never did it before. I was snorkelling. Well, for a girl who don’t know how to swim and afraid of the unknown, I was pretty panic at first. To adapt with the flippers, the goggles and the jacket, I turned out to be good at it. That was after 15 minutes in the water. I couldn’t reach my legs to the bottom of the sea. Anyhow, that was the memento where I learnt how to breathe with my mouth. We snorkelled for 3 hours and it seems like forever. I could see lotsa kinds of fish. Mrs Puff was there too! There was a funny memento where Akmal said that he wanted to reach the ‘starfish’. We asked him where did he saw the starfish? He pointed up and to our surprised, he was pointing at the landak laut.



ESTIJArians


At night, they wanted to eat ice-cream. I just followed them and went to Tekek Village. It was an hour journey by foot. Let’s just the picca do the talking keyh!


kmk nang rangkak ;)

*We in here was me, Mimie, Suhaili, Akmal, Elias and Afdhal.


to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.