Tuesday, February 1, 2011

When Sarawakians Meet

" Mok ekot ngah g KL ka ? "

And I was, WHAT !! Not ready yet. Haven't bath yet but in a jiffy plus the bath, I AM READY !!
Well, that was my yesterday tales. Furthermore, I didn't managed to blogwalk yesterday because of the FUN momentos I had from afternoon 'til early in the morning. 
XD

This was how it went. . .
I followed Ngah to her office in KL and she dropped me && Rawiey at Maju Junction to pick up my latest IC. Well, my previous IC was waay cuter though because in there had my 12 year-old face. 
;p
Actually, this was my first time walking in KL streets. OH BOI! Look at the string of cars on the road. So scary la !
After I did all my important stuff at Ngah's office, me & Rawiey went to Maju Junction again and meet up with Bhem and his peeps. My tales started here.

Firstly, we all did the icebreaking. Like DUHH! and we are all Sarawakians.
< xdpt balit Sarawak, lepak ng dierorg pun OK gak ! >
Then, we went to Pavilion and ate there. That was my first time I set my foot on Pavilion. Sucks right ?
We took our lunch there and I was a little bit jakun to see all the very-expensive stores inside there. Anyway, have you eat directly from the wok a.k.a kuali ?
Well, lemme introduce . . .


Cantonese Kway Teow 
Little Wok
Couldn't believe I ate it from here. This particular cafe is called Little Wok and every dishes are served in a cute little wok. The price for this meal was MYR7.90. Luckily there was no 5% tax addition to it. About the drinks, very expensive liao. MRY 3 per just-a-simple-drink-where-you-can-get-it-only-MYR1.00-in-UTM. 
Hurmm...
Most of the time, I window shopped and just a few cam-whore though. It's a festive season  and you can see all the CNY deco everywhere.




look at the size of the lion head !
If it's a real thing, for sure me & R can be swallow easily.
XD
There were drums with its word related to CNY though and I beat this drum just on my right side which stated there "GOOD WEALTH". 
< sah mata duitan >


We walked to Farenheit and checked out UNIQLO. And again, this was my first time went to Farenheit and did some window shopped. After some time, we went to Low Yatt Plaza and waited for Afie to fixed his phone. 


Rawiey wanna go to Time Square. So, we went there. I can assure you, I could go crazy in there with all the cheap stuffs. Rawiey already gone crazy with her Korea's idol collection. I just bought some but not for moi !


Now, look at the time. It's already night time and for sure, KL night time is very different from the day light time. I could feel some jive and vibrate even though it was weekday's night. Just imagined how it felt during the weekend's night ?


Then we looked at our tummy and a little grumbling could be heard from distance < just exaggerating ! > At first, we all wanna eat Sarawak food because we all missed our homestate very much. Nevertheless, its closed. Thus, we all ate the stall beside it. Ohmaigod! 
Luckily I just ordered something cheap because, it was not worth it.
However, I just like the water served though.


This drink is in a vase-shape glass.
Should pun a flower for deco.
Thoughts?


The tummies were full and we all decided to go for another fun at Wangsa Walk. 
It's making-the-rain-fall time !
Well, in other word


karaoke


The Superstar was full but fortunately, we all got a standard room for 2 hours.
Yeahh !


Look at the space of this room !
Shiok giler. How I wish Sibu had a karaoke room like this.
Alfie & Bhem tgh shiok nyanyi ! 
Waiting for my turn.
Laila and me
Me & Rawiey


We sing out loud until we satisfied with ourselves.
After 2 hours of karaoke <luckily it's not raining after we sang> we all went back home by sending me and Rawiey to Sunway. We departed from Wangsa Walk at 12.30am and arrived home safely on 1.17am.


Now, that was afternoon til morning outings and one of the best I ever had in January.










p/s: Happy Wilayah's Day to Labuan and KL peoples !

3 comments:

  1. makan hao liao n nyanyi kareoke hao liao .. uhuhuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. oO..balit ahe oO..repot mama..FFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. iPai, promo mi udang hao liao ke?? hehe

    adek, ngeng tak aa..

    ReplyDelete

A reader like you makes me a happy blogger. :)
Comment my entry and I'll get back to you.